NFOJA

National Forum On Judicial Accountability

NFOJA Administration's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"WORD: This is the millennium of Pot Luck Advocacy. Not even a Food Court advocacy mo…"

NFOJA Administration replied Apr 1 to Organizing and Mobilizing Like a BOSS!

2 Apr 1
Reply by NFOJA Administration

"A Linked IN connection of mine commented that "so much legal abuse is going on...AMe…"

NFOJA Administration replied Mar 28 to Organizing and Mobilizing Like a BOSS!

2 Apr 1

"Hi Gary, your case may be an example of Judicial Engineering through Inappropriate R…"

NFOJA Administration replied Apr 23, 2015 to Pioneering a Cure for Virulent Judicial Misconduct

3 Apr 23, 2015

"The bad people who caused us harm are the immediate problem for those of us subjecte…"

NFOJA Administration replied Apr 27, 2014 to Can We Look Past The Legal System Scumbags And Agree There Is No Rule Of Law Without Meaningful Citizen Oversight?

4 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by John Witzke

"Certainly we don't imagine that America's legal and/or judicial system will undergo…"

NFOJA Administration replied Aug 3, 2012 to An Essential Ingredient for Good Government

27 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. A. D. Jackson

"O.K. Patrice, now we're getting somewhere.  You acknowledge applying your instincts,…"

NFOJA Administration replied Aug 3, 2012 to An Essential Ingredient for Good Government

27 Jan 2, 2013

"Well Rebecca, it's unfortunate to see you reaching such conclusions given that you a…"

27 Jan 2, 2013

"Again Patrice, more conclusions based on your experiences, perspective, and opinion …"

27 Jan 2, 2013

"Rebecca, allow me to emphasize that my office does not have a record of you particip…"

27 Jan 2, 2013

"Patrice, the only thing I'm side stepping is your invitation for me to publicly refu…"

27 Jan 2, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by NFOJA Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service