NFOJA

National Forum On Judicial Accountability

mark paul lipton former Deputy's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"your welcome. "

mark paul lipton former Deputy replied Sep 18, 2015 to CONCRETE ACTION: Working on the Logistics of Fundamental U.S. Legal System Reform on a Grassroots Basis

5 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by mark paul lipton former Deputy

"well said friend you are in good hands with zena and her staff, they are very smart…"

mark paul lipton former Deputy replied Sep 12, 2015 to CONCRETE ACTION: Working on the Logistics of Fundamental U.S. Legal System Reform on a Grassroots Basis

5 Sep 18, 2015

"i am thankful for all these groups, because you have fought harder for me than anyon…"

mark paul lipton former Deputy replied Sep 11, 2015 to CONCRETE ACTION: Working on the Logistics of Fundamental U.S. Legal System Reform on a Grassroots Basis

5 Sep 18, 2015

"amen Darryl I agree 100%"

mark paul lipton former Deputy replied Jun 2, 2015 to Addressing Persecution And Torture Imposed Through U.S. Legal System Abuse

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Carlos Massey

"  this is what type of help you get from these good advocates above and beyond all t…"

mark paul lipton former Deputy replied Jun 2, 2015 to Addressing Persecution And Torture Imposed Through U.S. Legal System Abuse

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Carlos Massey

" misconduct destroys people lives!! and the ones who do it don't get punished as the…"

mark paul lipton former Deputy replied Oct 26, 2014 to The Time is Now -- Become a NFOJA Ambassador!

2 Oct 26, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by NFOJA Administration.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service